8.06.2005

(project) Mortal Consolation

Die For My Dream (mp3, n. 5MB)

....

Lyriikat (silläkin uhalla, että voipi löytyä kielioppivirhetiä yms.)
Come closer, to hear the Word.
Come closer, to see the birth..., ...of dream.

I've seen too many revolutions,
I've seen too many faulty preachers,
I've seen, I've seen it all,
I love, Ilove them all.

Are you ready to die for my dream?
To kill for my dream?

In every Cause, there's a need for running blood,
There's a need for someone to sacrifice.

So who wants to go? Now it's the time to show,
to show your love for god and me.

Feel free to choose, which life we'll lose,
could be someone from my family.

In every Cause, there's a need for running blood,
There's a need for someone to sacrifice.

You can't sell truth, it's too hard to sell.

Love me, I am your Saviour,
I came to save the world,
I am what you need,
eat the fear that I feed (I bring you to your knees).

No comments: